The engine is the heart of your equipment. Its absolutely essential it functions effectively throughout its expected life for a reliable and efficient performance of your equipment. The burning of fuel generates power and heat. This heat gets transferred to the engine and its components. It becomes necessary to have a cooling system to maintain optimum temperature within the engine. This cooling system needs to operate efficiently under extreme pressures and temperatures.
John Deere equipment are equipped with an advanced cooling system which uses a specially formulated coolant for optimum performance and maintenance-free long life of the engine. John Deere coolant is a perfect blend of specially formulated coolant conditioner, anti-corrosion additives and anti-foaming agents. This is available as ready to use, pre-mixed with a fixed percentage of de-mineralized water.
- Specially formulated coolant for your John Deere equipment
- Guards against liner pitting, rust, corrosion and scaling
- Extends water pump seal life and reduces internal pump erosion
- Anti-foaming agents enhance heat transfer ability
- Longer engine life
- Less maintenance
- Superior engine performance
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN…